Sunday, October 12, 2008

Panic/Dashboard/Plain White T's/The Cab concert

I took the boys to this concert in San Jose. We had a great time.

Bradley Spence, Scott Rodriguez, Chance, Dallin, Trent McDougal, and Kristi.



The guitarist for Plain White T's was just walking around the crowd so we got to meet him.

1,2,3,4 is Trenton's favorite.

Stolen is another favorite for Trenton and I. Trenton has stolen my heart. We love to sing this song together. We sound beautiful. I love Dashboard Confessional. Chance thinks they are a little boring but he loved them live. He thought they rocked it with the drums. They were his favorite of the night.
Then Panic. It was very fun.

And Trenton's favorite from Panic is Nine in the Afternoon. When he first heard the song he said "He has really big eyes. They are the size of the moon."
I think I should have taken Trenton. He would have loved it. He really wanted to go. I said too little. So I got all the moments for him that he would have loved.

No comments: