Sunday, January 11, 2009

Chancellor's stake dance

I forced Chancellor to go to the stake dance. He went to one before and hated it. A girl he didn't know asked him to dance and he said it was very awkward. We went with the Hinganos, Brandon and met up there with more kids from the ward. I had to keep telling him it would be fun. He didn't believe me at all.

The theme was Castaway so they brought Wilson.

Kristi, Brandon Herring, Jakeen Hingano, Sadie Remington, Rubina Hingano, Loa Hingano, Audrey Mearns, Braden Dunford, Jaerd Hingano
Nolini Hingano, Vose Hingano, Annahfa Hingano, Sara Barnard, Chancellor
Taufa Hingano and some random girl that likes Chancellor's shoes.





Taufa was showing me some steps









Chancellor asked Loa to dance after a little encouragement


Turns out Chance had fun. I knew he would.

No comments: