Friday, February 27, 2009

First Friday Friend Fun

We started a Friday Friend Fun and this was our first. Or friends are Tjans and Barlows. We were missing a couple of the kids because they had better plans. Tomorrow is Trenton's birthday so we turned our fun into a birthday party. They ate pizza, played games, decorated a cupcake, sang happy birthday and ran around the house with guns and swords. It was a great party.

Trenton, 8 is great and so are you! Happy Birthday

and what a mouth you have

Jack Jack

Julia

Josh

Jake

Mason

Sydney

Can't wait til next time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like I see you and talk to you all the time, yet, I'm learning even so much more about your cute family by reading this. I love blogs. You guys rock! See you soon.

Unknown said...

Oh, by the way, Brad never reads blogs, I just always forget to sign in when I'm using the laptop. So any time it says Brad E. it's really me - rachel :)

love ya