Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gingerbread house party

So we had out first annual (I don't like to say that because it sounds too much like a commitment) gingerbread decorating party. Blatters, Barlows, and Larsons came over. I was a little stressed, making popcorn, and getting ready for our trip so I had Monte call to invite everyone so I didn't chicken out. We had a great time and I'm totally glad we did it. It really wasn't totally a gingerbread decorating party. They played alot of legos and playing too.

The kids--(starting with the back row) Dallin, Owen, Chancellor, Sydney, Jackson, Alex, Mady, Andi, Hannah, Mason, Tivoli the dog, Chance, Katie, Jake, Trenton (phew! We each have four with one on the way in the Larson's home!)

The boys--Chris, Monte, Mathew, John

The girls--Kristi, Annie, Lisa, Amanda

(Thanks Annie for already posting so I could copy and paste your list of names. You're awesome!)

Building the perfect gingerbread house it serious work.





The fantastic houses!

They had a great time in the lego room.

Tivoli was very loved.

"Pizza is here!"

Silly Annie. Of course he got more then 1 pizza.

The happy couples.




The golf cart was a hit.

Dallin drove Barlows home and Chris wasn't so sure about it.

We had a great time having you all over. Thanks for being our friends and family. We love you guys. Mark your calendar for next year!

1 comment:

AnnieB said...

Thanks for a wonderful night. I am pretty gullible. It makes me very easy to tease! I love you guys!