Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trenon's fieldtrip

Trenton's class went to Walnut Creek to see "A Christmas Carol". I signed up to go and was lucky enough to have my name picked out of the hat to drive. Looking back now I should have signed up for a fieldtrip in May not the middle of December. I love to go, sure I love to be with my son (which ever one it is) but mostly it's to be able to take pictures. So I ask someone take a picture to capture the special moment Trenton and I are having. Come to find out my battery is still at home charging for this special moment. I hate it when that happens! The nice lady took a picture of us on her phone and emailed it to me. We did have great time and they did a really good job on the show. So I am happy I went and spent the time being hugged by Trenton even if I had not had ended up with a picture.

Trenton your the best!

No comments: